Frank-Rainer Grahl wrote:
The mails should still be there. Maybe only the account got corrupted.
Is sending and receiving still working?

If yes might just be a corrupted msf file but not very familiar with the
mail component.

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Mozilla_Suite_:_Issues_:_Email

FRG

SamuelS wrote:
Hello all,

I updated to 2.46 from 2.40 on my Laptop using Win Business Vista 2, I
Am not able to retrieve/see over 18 months of email for only one account.

I have reverted to SM 2.40 and still not able to find the messages...

Is this lost forever?

TIA - bo1953

---

FRG,

Thank you for the input. I cannot locate the msf file for any inbox by doing a search of *.msf there are others though.

Suggestions as to where they may be hiding?

bo1953