On 01/21/2017 02:59 PM, David E. Ross wrote:
On 1/21/2017 11:31 AM, EE wrote:
Cruz, Jaime wrote:
I'm getting tired of all of these sites that refuse to display their
contents until I disable my Ad Blocker(s).  Does anyone know of a
"Stealth" Ad Blocker that blocks ads, but can't be detected by the
websites?  Something that signals to the server that the ad was
displayed but in reality was thrown into a bit bucket?  Surely SOMEONE
has come up with something like that by now?

You can get subscriptions with adblockers to block anti-adblock sites.
I have a subscription with Adblock Plus to Adblock Warning Removal List
in SeaMonkey.  I also have a subscription in Safari for uBlock to
Anti-Adblock Killer at raw.githubusercontent.com.  You can find them
with a search engine.

I do not think Cruz wants to block the Web sites that block AdBlock
Plus.  He appears to want to see those Web pages but without the ads.

If Jaime Cruz is still monitoring this thread, I would hope he would
either confirm my conjecture or correct me.

Your assumption is correct, David.

--
Jaime A. Cruz
President