On 23/01/2017, Bret Busby <bret.bu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Forwarding what should have been an off-list message, to the list, as
> the address to which the reply was addressed, is bogus.

Oh, and, because this is a country where households get punished for
having and using domestic rooftop photovoltaic systems (Australia has
yet to progress out of the coal-fired steam age), we are prohibited
from having and using battery storage systems, that could otherwise
help protect us from the all-too frequent electricity blackouts due to
malevolent and incompetent electricity companies.

--

Bret Busby
Armadale

 you'll know what the answer means."