On 3/11/2017 at 10:32 AM, Richard Owlett's prodigious digits fired off with great aplomb:
I have three profiles whose only distinction is how they handle web
activities.

One is my default, day to day, preferences. Primary characteristic is
browsing without commonly abused HTML "features" such as cookies,
JavaScript, an backgrounds that make a site unreadable.

The second is set to match the wishes of my bank.

The third will be used as a remote terminal to administer the church's
website.

I want separate histories and bookmarks for each.

I wish to access all my emails and newsgroups from each.
Can I? Preferably simply and conveniently ;/
TIA

Yes.  Simply create the same mail/news accounts in each profile.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/