On 4/7/17 10:46 AM, Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
TCW wrote:

On a few occasions, I get a weird playback issue on video on CNN.
Here is one example: https://tinyurl.com/kbrfoht

The video controls and such are all munged. I'm on Adrian's 2.50
build but I've seen it once or twice with Adrian's 2.49.

The error reads "Video loading stopped. Video playback aborted due to
a network error. Video can't be played because the file is corrupt.
Video format or MIME type is not supported. No video with supported
format and MIME type found. Video playback aborted due to an unknown
error." Of course, the video plays but the progress bar and controls
look all wonky.

If it's a network error as they say, reloading should solve it.

On my machine, the video plays normally, but stops whenever I change the volume. That much is weird. And as on many news sites, the next (unrelated) video autostarts shortly after the current one ends.

But what version of SM?

Please don't hide your target URLs here by using tinyurl -- many subscribers will distrust that and choose not to help you.

Sure.