Frank-Rainer Grahl wrote:
The DuckDuckGo deal was only recently finalized around the time 2.46 came out.

Thanks for your support
FRG

Ed Mullen wrote:
On 5/5/17 at 2:49 PM, Pat Connors's prodigious digits fired off with great aplomb:

Setting up our own infrastructure, potentially in conjunction with Thunderbird, will cost. If you feel you can contribute towards future releases in this way, please consider donating:
https://www.seamonkey-project.org/donate/
I am trying to donate and I get the British Paypal which does not give option for dollars. When I go to the US version, it does not recognize SeaMonkey. Anyone have a good link for the US version of Seamonkey Paypal?

PS All these years of using SeaMonkey, I never knew about them get money when we use DuckDuckGo for our search engine. Thanks for letting us know, I am now using it and find it as good as Google.

Yeah, ditto.  I changed from Google.  Hey, a few sheckles here ...

Thanks everyone for the info. I changed to DuckDuckGo yesterday and it's working fine.
bj