Arnie Goetchius wrote:
Chris Ilias wrote:
On 14/06/2017 9:13 PM, Arnie Goetchius wrote:
David E. Ross wrote:
On 6/14/2017 7:34 AM, Arnie Goetchius wrote:
If I set up a filter on a main folder (e.g delete a post from a particular
email address), does
this
also work on any sub-folders or do I have to set up the filter for each
sub-folder?

Are you asking about filters on E-mail accounts, newsgroup accounts, or
RSS feeds?

newsgroup accounts

Newsgroup accounts do not support folders.

I used the wrong term "Folder". In my Newsgroup "News.Mozilla.Org". there are seven
"groups",
"folders" or whatever the correct terminology is. This post is in the "group"
called
"mozilla.support.seamonkey. So the question is: when I set up a filter for
"news.mozilla.org" does
the filter also apply to all seven "groups" below it or do I have to set up the
same filter for each
"group"?

The filter applies to the subscription. For this one, it is mozilla.support.seamonkey.