-------- Original Message --------
On 6/16/2017 6:38 AM, Roger Fink wrote:
-------- Original Message --------
I am running SM v.2.46 on a Dell Optiplex 780 with 64 bit Win7-Pro.  For
the last 8 days, every time I bring up SM, it opens with:

"Would you like to restore your session?"

and wants to bring up a session from last week when I had a brief power
failure.

How do I get rid of this reminder?  Nothing I have tried will get SM to
eliminate the reminder message.  Help!
in about:config, try this (remember your original setting so that you
can go back to it if need be):
browser.sessionstore.max_concurrent_tabs;0

If there is a user interface for changing a preference, I always
recommend that in place of manually changing preference variables.  This
is because the user interface might involve more preference variables
than merely the obvious one.  In this case, there is indeed a user
interface.

1.  On the SeaMonkey menu bar, select [Edit > Preferences].

2.  On the left side of the Preferences window, select Browser.

3.  On the Broser pane, select one of the radio buttons under "When
restoring sessions and windows".  If the middle radio button is select,
select the number of tabs.

4.  Select the OK button.

Fine. I always recommend that in place of critiquing peoples' responses to others who are looking for help, you post a non-critique actual response to the OP.