On 6/14/2017 6:47 PM, Henrik37 wrote:
> I am running SM v.2.46 on a Dell Optiplex 780 with 64 bit Win7-Pro.  For
> the last 8 days, every time I bring up SM, it opens with:
>
> "Would you like to restore your session?"
>
> and wants to bring up a session from last week when I had a brief power
> failure.
>
> How do I get rid of this reminder?  Nothing I have tried will get SM to
> eliminate the reminder message.  Help!

1.  On the SeaMonkey menu bar, select [Edit > Preferences].

2.  On the left side of the Preferences window, select Browser.

3.  At the top of the main part of the Browser pane, to the right of
"Display on", select the down-pointing triangle and "Browser Startup"
from the pull-down selection list.

4.  Below "Display on" and "Browser Startup", there should be four radio
buttons.  Which one is selected (has a black dot)?

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com>

Consider:
*  Most state mandate that drivers have liability insurance.
*  Employers are mandated to have worker's compensation insurance.
*  If you live in a flood zone, flood insurance is mandatory.
*  If your home has a mortgage, fire insurance is mandatory.

Why then is mandatory health insurance so bad??