Hello,

Using older SeaMonkey versions (e.g.: 2.7), it was possible to change
services.sync.serverURL <about:config#services.sync.serverURL> from
https://auth.services.mozilla.com/ to
https://pmsync.palemoon.net/sync/index.php/ and easily link SeaMonkey to
an existing Pale Moon sync account (this is how I sync my Debian IceApe
(rebranded SM 2.7) with Pale Moon).

It doesn't seem possible any more with modern SM versions: when I choose
"I already have a SeaMonkey Sync" account, enter the username, password
and recovery key and press "Next" -- nothing happens (no change of the
UI, no error message, no HTTP(S) packets sent to pmsync.palemoon.net).

It still should be possible to set up Sync (v1.1) by setting some extra
preferences in about:config, omitting the Sync UI, but I have had no
success so far.

Regards,
Andrey.