On 8/10/17 2:27 PM, David H. Durgee wrote:
Edmund Wong wrote:
Greetings,

After so long a delay, for which we apologize, the SeaMonkey
Project is pleased to announce the release of SeaMonkey 2.48!

So please check out [1] or [2].

This release would not be possible without the help from a lot
of people; but the person I'd like to thank personally is
Nick Thomas.  With his help on the updates issue, I managed
to get over the horkage in the final verification step.  Thanks
Nick!

We cannot repeat this enough.  Thank you everyone for your
patience with us.  This very long delay due to infrastructure
and resource issues has been very trying on a lot of people.

Links:
[1] - http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/2.48
[2] - http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.48/

Is anyone on this newsgroup in touch with the ubuntuzilla maintainer? This release has been up for ten days and the PPA has yet to be updated to offer this release.

Dave

Install using one of the links above and don't depend on PPA's.

I'm still waiting for Firefox 54.0.1 from Ubuntu, and Firefox 55 is out. I just install their release to see how bad the delay is in getting the new version out. I don't use it.

--
Go Bucs!
Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>