On 8/24/2017 7:35 AM, Hawker wrote:
> On 8/17/2017 1:49 PM, EE wrote:

        [snipped]

>> Is there a button in the customize window?  There should be one that you
>> can place on a toolbar and click it to toggle autoplay.
>>

> Customize window? I can't find that? Button, no.
> How do I get there? Is this a theme issue? Google tells me there should
> be something in the view pull down but I don't see it. I'm using SM
> Modern Theme.

To get the Customize Toolbar window, place your cursor over an unused
portion of either your menu bar or tool bar, right-click, and select
Customize.

I just did that; and there is no Autoplay or similar button, even with
the Toolbar Buttons extension installed.  At the Toolbar Buttons Web
site, the list of additional button at
<https://codefisher.org/toolbar_button/toolbar_button_maker/en-US/suite/>
has a Movies button that can be downloaded and then moved onto your tool
bar or menu bar.  The brief description of Movies is "Stop movies from

NOTE WELL:  The use of extensions to obtain capabilities will end with
the implementation of Webextensions.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

Yes, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and other
"founding fathers" owned slaves.  However, they created
a nation.  Robert E. Lee, Jefferson Davis, Thomas
"Stonewall" Jackson and other "heroes" of the
Confederacy tried to tear the nation apart.  Statues
and other monuments to those "heroes" of the
Confederacy actually celebrate traitors and treason.

See my <http://www.rossde.com/editorials/edtl_conf_flag.html>.