On 8/26/2017 8:01 PM, David Guymer wrote:
> David E. Ross wrote:
>> On 8/26/2017 12:34 AM, David Guymer wrote:
>>> There is something wrong with SeaMonkey 2.48.Every page I go to I get a
>>> certificate warning.
>>>
>>> I have aspersky Total Security 18.0. I have imported the Certificate
>>> from this program with the same warning afterwards.
>>>
>>> All other browswers are unaffected. News and mail are unaffected in
>>> SeaMonkey.
>>>
>>> David Guymer
>>>

>> Give us a link to an affected Web page, a page that does not require a
>> login to an account that I do not have.
>>

> https://www.foxtel.com.au/my-account

I get: "Access to My Account is not currently available outside
Australia."  This was via a redirect to
<http://splash.foxtel.com.au/login-unavailable/index.html>, which --
being an HTTP page and not HTTPS -- does not have a certificate.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

Yes, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and other
"founding fathers" owned slaves.  However, they created
a nation.  Robert E. Lee, Jefferson Davis, Thomas
"Stonewall" Jackson and other "heroes" of the
Confederacy tried to tear the nation apart.  Statues
and other monuments to those "heroes" of the
Confederacy actually celebrate traitors and treason.

See my <http://www.rossde.com/editorials/edtl_conf_flag.html>.