On 9/10/2017 2:03 AM, David Guymer wrote:
> Another site that SeaMonkey 2.48 won't let me gp tp is
> https://www.seamonkey-project.org/start/
>
> That version is rediculas tide up.
>
> When will the next version be releast? I wonder if SeaMonkey 2.48 will
> allow updates?
>
> Very frustrated.
>
> David Guymer

gp??  tp??

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

Yes, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and other
"founding fathers" owned slaves.  However, they created
a nation.  Robert E. Lee, Jefferson Davis, Thomas
"Stonewall" Jackson and other "heroes" of the
Confederacy tried to tear the nation apart.  Statues
and other monuments to those "heroes" of the
Confederacy actually celebrate traitors and treason.

See my <http://www.rossde.com/editorials/edtl_conf_flag.html>.