THIS TIME -- with the attachments!

I've developed an odd problem when trying to print from Seamonkey 2.46 (both
browser and mail clients) on a WinXP machine. My Win7 machines behave normally.

The Print Preview box always the user to select 'portrait' or 'landscape'
orientation even before selecting a printer. In the last few days, those
choices are no longer their original shape -- they're drastically elongated.
See attached screenshot.

Selecting a different scale does change the scale of the material to be
printed, but it doesn't affect the odd paper sizes.

If I ignore the problem and print anyway, the material that shows up in Print
Preview appears in the upper right corner of the printed page (see attached
example).

Where does SM store the paper sizes that it displays in Print Preview? It seems
to be separate from my Windows printer settings, since the correct paper sizes
show up for each printer in Windows (under Printing Preferences), while the
oddball sizes show up when I select File | Print | Properties from within
Seamonkey -- but even when I change the paper sizes there, the elongated page
sizes print out on paper and still show up in Print Preview.