This thing of moving from Verizon to AOL is about to drive me completely crazy. I received the following message from AOL and I have no idea how to make the Sea Monkey and Thunderbird changes that they want me to make. Here is a quote of that message-

We hope you are enjoying your improved email experience since switching to AOL. We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers so we're writing to inform you that your current third party email application is not using the latest, secure mail connection settings. In order to continue sending and receiving your verizon.net mail via your third party email application, you must update your connection settings by November 7, 2017.

Please visit our help site for instructions on how to update your settings.

https://help.aol.com/articles/how-do-i-set-up-other-email-applications-to-send-and-receive-my-verizon-net-mail?ncid=mbr_comdefeml00000002

To avoid having to make changes in the future and to ensure you are using up-to-date security settings, we recommend that you download the AOL app or use mail.aol.com to send and receive your AOL Mail.

For more information, visit our FAQ page.

I use Sea Monkey for my mail...and have times I have used Thunderbird for my mail at times in order to learn this software. What specifically do I need to do to make the changes they are requesting?

Any help sent my way will be greatly appreciated.

Frog