Zeb Carter wrote:
I receive email from pensacon.com (sci fi convention is Pensacola, FL). Seamonkey thinks it's a scam or junk mail even though I do have the address in my addressbook (newslet...@pensacon.com). How do I get SM to stop flagging it? I hit the ignore warning button each time but I can get another one the next day and it gets flagged.

---

Train it that that is not junk. The Junk button turns into a Not Junk button if the message is marked as junk. Click that to train the application.