I believe we are looking at the final days of SeaMonkey.

YouTube has not worked in several months without switching to the Old Version of YT. Once they force the switch on you, I won't be able to load YT without it freezing and locking up when using scripts.

And Yahoo Mail no longer works now that they've forced you to the newer version of their mail system. I tried to download and install the extension User Agent Switcher, and guess what? SeaMonkey is not compatible with the current version of that.. no surprise.

I'm guessing this browser will go out the same way the Mozilla Browser did.. and that sucks, because I've used Mozilla and SeaMonkey for most of my history on the internet.

---