Mozilla User wrote:
I'm not a troll..

Please turn off the Avast.
My Youtube and Yahoo webmail work ok.
I did need to up the User agent override numbers though.

You don't need User Agent Switcher.  Just change it yourself.
Keep the Firefox/number at or above the current version.
general.useragent.override;Mozilla/55.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win128; x128; rv:57.0) Gecko/20200101 Firefox/77.0

I had to go to https://www.youtube.com/?disable_polymer=1  just to load
YouTube until I found out on another forum I could revert back to the previous
version of
YouTube.

clicking on
Try It Later, just reloads the page instead of taking me to my inbox.

Like I mentioned, I wanted to load up User Agent Switcher to trick the websites
into
thinking I was using Chrome or something else, but of course that is no longer
supported
by SeaMonkey 2.49.1, so I'm stuck. I've got to switch to a new browser I
suppose because
everything I use with this browser are slowly becoming unsupported.

If it's working for you, then I don't know what you are doing different. I am
using
SeaMonkey 2.49.1, Windows 10 64bit.