Ken Rudolph wrote:
Running SeaMonkey 2.49.1 on updated Win10, with modified user agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:45.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/59.0.3

Netflix sent me a link in SeaMonkey e-mail to watch a short message from the Crown.  However when I click on the link [shown below] it doesn't play in the SeaMonkey browser, rather I get a message about Netflix system requirements for HTML5 Player and Silverlight.  No add-ons from Mozilla that I try seem to work to rectify this problem.

When I use Firefox, Chrome or Edge browsers, and use the same link it plays fine on all 3.  But the point of SeaMonkey is that a link in e-mail goes to the SM browser.  Maybe if there were an easy way to set links in SM e-mail to go to one of the other browsers that would be useful...but not optimal, of course.

Anyway, the e-mail link in question:

https://www.netflix.com/watch/80230267?trkid=13710079&MSG_TITLE=80230267&lnktrk=EMP&g=F78B0997B0E061CD360DCEAFCB6432116452765C&lkid=CROWN_S2_MESSAGE_WATCH

How can I get SM to play this link?

Works for me in SeaMonkey 2.49.1 on Windows 10 with UA Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0 SeaMonkey/2.49.1

Looks like you need to fix the UA for your SeaMonkey.