DoctorBill wrote on 31-12-17 22:54:
Jonathan N. Little wrote:
DoctorBill wrote:

I have several gmail accounts, but gmail does not handle Pictures
(photo files) very well.  There is no "In Line Photos" like SeaMonkey
has - just "attachments".

Can anyone recommend a good E-Mail service that allows photos to be embedded in the message like SM did ?  INSERT |  IMAGE etc.....
What are you talking about? You know you can access gmail with the *client* part of SeaMonkey. I have a gmail account and I can embed images inline, just setup your gmail account for access with Mail and Newsgroups.

 I have tried to do this, but run into an error message when I try to send an E-Mail.

"Outgoing server (SMTP) mail.frontier.com is unknown.
THIS IS YOUR FAULT:
Please read carefully this page https://frontier.com/helpcenter/categories/internet/email/set-up-email-in-other-programs/email-programs/mozilla-thunderbird
Where you can find :
Outgoing mail server (// SMTP <https://frontier.com/helpcenter/glossary/s>): smtp.frontier.com