Ed Mullen wrote:
On 1/3/2018 at 2:29 AM, Daniel created this epitome of digital genius:
Ed Mullen wrote:
On 1/2/2018 at 4:20 AM, Daniel created this epitome of digital genius:
Saul wrote:
Epub reader only releases for Firefox now, I wrote them and they said compatibility issues but I see that this version of Seamonkey 2.49.1 has updated compatibility could anyone on the development team announce this to all add-on developers so they enable more add-ons for Seamonkey? I'd like to read epub books in my browser again

Yes, they could, but (you knew that was coming, didn't you?) Firefox is changing it extensions from whatever the old version was to something called "webextensions", which SeaMonkey is not moving to just yet, if ever!!

You could try getting the old FF Epub reader extension and feeding it to a website (who's address I don't have ... someone!!) which might be able to convert it to a format which would still be suitable for SM ... maybe.

http://addonconverter.fotokraina.com/

Thank you, Ed, I knew someone would know the address!

HTH.  And, hey, that's what bookmarks are for!  :-D

Of course I would bookmark it, Ed, but I recently wiped my profile ... which took all my bookmarks and e-mail addresses! mumble ... mumble!! ;-(

--
Daniel

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.49.1 Build identifier: 20171016030418