On 2/7/2018 at 11:03 AM, Richard Owlett created this epitome of digital genius:
My use of SeaMonkey dates from preferences evolved in Netscape days.
My brother (using Firefox on Windows 10) for browsing and gmail has noticed recent problems. His problem description is anonymously viewing youtube videos triggers a burst of unsolicited emails.

I'm a Linux user with no interest in videos and who avoids social media like the plague since contact with Facebook years ago. Thus I've no personal experience to help interpret his descriptions. I can not personally observe the problem as he lives 1000 miles away.
You can using Teamviewer.  It's free.

https://www.teamviewer.us/downloads/

--
Ed Mullen