On 02/07/2018 08:48 AM, Ed Mullen wrote:
> On 2/7/2018 at 11:03 AM, Richard Owlett created this epitome of digital
> genius:
>> My use of SeaMonkey dates from preferences evolved in Netscape days.
>> My brother (using Firefox on Windows 10) for browsing and gmail has
>> noticed recent problems. His problem description is anonymously viewing
>> youtube videos triggers a burst of unsolicited emails.
>>
>> I'm a Linux user with no interest in videos and who avoids social media
>> like the plague since contact with Facebook years ago. Thus I've no
>> personal experience to help interpret his descriptions. I can not
>> personally observe the problem as he lives 1000 miles away.
> You can using Teamviewer.  It's free.
>
> https://www.teamviewer.us/downloads/

+1 on teamviewer. However I highly recommend that you *not* use version
13 on your linux machine - the interface is kludgy & unfinished and,
missing many features (file transfer, messaging, etc., etc). Instead use
version 12:
https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/previous-versions/
  Linux (v12.0.90041):
  TeamViewer deb 32-Bit / 64-Bit Multiarch
http://download.teamviewer.com/download/version_12x/teamviewer_i386.deb
I recommend this version over the 'TeamViewer deb 64-Bit without
Multiarch' version as you may run into dependency issues with this one
on your system.

Note: TV version 13 works fine (with full bells & whistles) on Windows.
All versions are free for personal use.