Yes indeed!

Frank-Rainer Grahl wrote:
> 2.49.3?
>
> Where did you get this 64bit package from?

Probably from here:

https://www.wg9s.com/comm-esr/

FRG

Edmund Wong wrote:
Dirk Munk wrote:

I really wish the developers would start producing official 64 bit
versions of Seamonkey. How many people are still using a 32 bit version
of Windows? Since Windows 7, 64 bit has become the standard Windows
version, older Windows versions are becoming obsolete now. I would guess
that the majority of Seamonkey users has a 64 bit version of Windows on
their computer.

2.49.3?

Where did you get this 64bit package from?

I am working on making official packages for both Linux64 and Windows64.
It is unfortunately going slow as there are a lot of stuff happening
at the same time.

Edmund