DoctorBill wrote:
I don't know anything about programming, but can the following be done ?

Can SeaMonkey have a menu button, always available, that when pressed,
interrupts and stops any running script....allowing one to eliminate it ?

My SeaMonkey has a "Stop" button when I get to a web site, but then after
picking a link, the STOP button goes grey.......non-functional.

I can paste links (picture hosting site) showing this if anyone wants......

WHY can't I stop any web page at any time ?

DoctorBill

I have "NoScript" running (I think!) but as to what choices to toggle in
the program menu - they are ALL JARGON which I do not understand !
I don't even know if it actually IS doing anything....