If I right-click a link in an incoming or sent plain-text email, where SM has already recognized the text as a link and displayed it in blue underline, I'm offered options including "Copy" and "Copy link." The latter works as expected, but the former does nothing.

I suspect this is because no text is selected, so "Copy" has nothing to copy and leaves the clipboard intact (it doesn't copy a null string and thereby clear the clipboard). But if that is so, shouldn't "Copy" be grayed out?

Paul B. Gallagher