Windows 7
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101
        SeaMonkey/2.49.2
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101
        Thunderbird/52.7.0

I use SeaMonkey only as a Web browser.  For E-mail, RSS feeds, and
newsgroups, I use Thunderbird.  De gustibus non est disputandum.

For SeaMonkey, I set the preferences for opening links:
        in a new tab if from SeaMonkey
        in a new window if from another application (which includes
        Thunderbird)

I noticed a strange issue with focus when windows on both are open. If
Thunderbird has focus with a message window open and I select a Web link
in that message, I get a new SeaMonkey window on top of Thunderbird. If
I select anything other than a link in the displayed Web page in that
new window, however, the old SeaMonkey window jumps on top and has focus.

Is this intentional?  Or is it a bug?  If it is a bug, is it in Windows,
SeaMonkey, or Thunderbird?

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

First you say you do, and then you don't.
And then you say you will, but then won't.
You're undecided now, so what're you goin' to do?
                        From a 1950s song
That should be Donald Trump's theme song.  He obviously
does not understand "commitment", whether it is about
policy or marriage.