David E. Ross wrote on 13-04-18 04:16:
On 4/12/2018 5:20 PM, David E. Ross wrote:
Windows 7
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101
        SeaMonkey/2.49.2
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101
        Thunderbird/52.7.0

I use SeaMonkey only as a Web browser.  For E-mail, RSS feeds, and
newsgroups, I use Thunderbird.  De gustibus non est disputandum.

For SeaMonkey, I set the preferences for opening links:
        in a new tab if from SeaMonkey
        in a new window if from another application (which includes
        Thunderbird)

I noticed a strange issue with focus when windows on both are open. If
Thunderbird has focus with a message window open and I select a Web link
in that message, I get a new SeaMonkey window on top of Thunderbird. If
I select anything other than a link in the displayed Web page in that
new window, however, the old SeaMonkey window jumps on top and has focus.

Is this intentional?  Or is it a bug?  If it is a bug, is it in Windows,
SeaMonkey, or Thunderbird?
With further testing, I get the same problem with links in other
applications, not just in Thunderbird.  Thus, I conclude this might be
either SeaMonkey or Windnows but not Thunderbird.

I experiences focus problem with windows10 - sometimes le current focus is changed to another application. Per exemple, I type characters into a mail ... and suddently the focus quit SM to go elsewhere ..GRRRRR.....
So I continue to type in a phantom-reality :-)