TCW wrote:
On 7/11/2018 10:07 AM, Jonathan N. Little wrote:
TCW wrote:
On 7/11/2018 4:13 AM, Andy K wrote:
I would like to generate a list of passwords for selected sites.

I looked at password manager. It lists all sites but you have to tell it to show passwords individually for each site.

Any way to select certain sites and get it to show the passwords?

Why would you need to know that?

Maybe make a paper backup is one reason that comes to mind.

As an IT person, questions like this send up red flags. After all, if you don't already know the password to sites you regularly use....

As an IT person I always advocate keeping a *physical* logbook of username/passwords. Drives fail, clouds fail, memories fail. A paper logbook safely stored can endure.

--
Take care,

Jonathan