The virus scanner/firewall should not mess with safebrowsing. This just fetches the safebrowsing lists at regular intervals and matches the urls you visit against it. I would consider it a defect in Bullguard.

FRG

dirk wrote:
dirk schreef:
Frank-Rainer Grahl schreef:
Preferences->Privacy & Security->Certificates->Manage Certificates

Which ones to install and where they are located is dependent on the antivirus software. You need to ask your software vendor.

I would turn off any https interception. Can be misused for man in the middle attacks and imho makes you more vulnerable not less.

FRG

When I do that I cant't find ANY certificates.... at all.....

And where do I find the Bullguard certificate? Not on bullguard.com....

What a DRAMA this is ....

OK, I checked with Bullguard support, and they advised me to:

"Afterwards click on go back to Settings > Antivirus > Safe browsing. Remove the check by Google and see if the issue persists."

All google OK now.....

So, it IS an antivirus/firewall thingie...!