On 8/22/2018 8:56 AM, EE wrote:
Mason83 wrote:
Hello,

I think this spells bad news for non-WebEx FF forks:

Mozilla to Remove Legacy Firefox Add-Ons From AMO in Early October
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/software/mozilla-to-remove-legacy-firefox-add-ons-from-add-on-portal-in-early-october/

Regards.

That means download installers for whatever Firefox extensions you think you will need now and save them as backup copies.  I have not updated any themes or extensions for SeaMonkey since version 2.49 first came out, and I have backup copies for all the installers I need.

Doesn't SM keep the downloaded extension installers locally?
--
"When the people look like ants -- PULL. When the ants look like people -- PRAY." --A skydiving quote Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.
   /\___/\            If crediting, then use Ant nickname and URL/link.
 | |o   o| |         http://antfarm.ma.cx / http://antfarm.home.dhs.org
    \ _ /
     ( )