On 9/11/2018 7:43 AM, Richard Owlett wrote:
> On 09/05/2018 04:04 PM, Richard Owlett wrote:

>>> Entries and changes to user.js have no effect until you completely
>>> terminate SeaMonkey and then relaunch it unless, of course, you edit
>>> user.js while SeaMonkey is already terminated.  (It is possible that the
>>> same might be true of userChrome.css.)  Then, the automatic export from
>>> places.sqlite to bookmarks.html occurs the next time (and each time
>>> thereafter) you terminate SeaMonkey.
>>>
>>> Furthermore, you are using SeaMonkey under Linux.  I am using SeaMonkey
>>> under windows.  There might be differences.
>>>

>> *ROFL*
>> I've ancient copy of WinXP Pro on another machine.
>> I'll investigate permutations tomorrow ;/
>>

> Had problems with my WinXP machine.
> Just ran your css suggestions. Still didn't get what I was looking for.
> Are we describing the same thing.
> I've a sample of desired output (1.9kB).
> If the server does not accept attachments, where can I post it?
> TIA

The HTML fragment you attached actually came through!  Usually,
attachments are stripped away in the Mozilla newsgroups.

Your fragment is exactly what I get and what I want.  So you might
indeed be correct in thinking that I do not understand what you want.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com>

Too often, Twitter is a source of verbal vomit.  Examples include Donald
Trump, Roseanne Barr, and Elon Musk.