On 9/11/2018 10:29 AM, Richard Owlett wrote:
> On 09/11/2018 12:00 PM, Ed Mullen wrote:
>> Richard Owlett wrote:
>>> On 09/05/2018 04:04 PM, Richard Owlett wrote:
>>
>>> Had problems with my WinXP machine.
>>> Just ran your css suggestions. Still didn't get what I was looking for.
>>> Are we describing the same thing.
>>> I've a sample of desired output (1.9kB).
>>> If the server does not accept attachments, where can I post it?
>>> TIA
>>
>> mozilla.test.multimedia accepts attachments.
>>

> Wouldn't this thread be OT there?

You can get the file from <http://www.rossde.com/test/userContent.css>.
Let me know when you have downloaded the file so that I can then delete
it from my Web site.

Note that my profile is in a non-standard location.  Thus, the path to
my bookmarks.html file is non-standard.

However, the HTML file you provided seemed to have hierarchical
indentation the way you described.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com>

Too often, Twitter is a source of verbal vomit.  Examples include Donald
Trump, Roseanne Barr, and Elon Musk.