On 09/25/2018 09:29 AM, gemlakefarms1...@gmail.com wrote:
All - Suddenly after 15 years, the main tool bar with the File drop down box
and all the rest at the very top of the screen decided to take a hiatus.  I
have no idea where they've gone off to or when they will be back and this is a
problem.  I regularly edit documents in html in Sea Monkey and can't access it.
 Here's a couple of facts:

1) There is no farthest left speckled rectangle normally used to hide and
expose this one of the three tool bars (if you can all the File  Edit  View
etc. bar a tool bar).  The other tool bars are there are working well.  No vaca
for them!

2) I can open composer with the button situated at the left bottom bar of the
screen.  The problem is I have to open documents already started and do a copy
in past into the composer browser, name and save it each time I go in.  This is
annoying, but more importantly can lead to errors.

Ideas?  I've searched, but not found this particular problem stated or resolved
anywhere on the www.

Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

~Bobbie

A diagnostic question.
What happens if you create an additional profile - accepting all defaults.
Do things work as expected with that profile?

Not quite a "stab in the dark".
Eons of trouble shooting before I retired. (i.e. divide and conquer ;)
HTH