Check the settings under Appearance->Fonts. Also see if you use 100% scaling on both PCs. Windows 10 might use a different scaling. Had a different problem under 81. where fonts looked blurry in a copied profile and it was the scaling there. Last delete the xulstore.json file in your profile when SeaMonkey is not running.

FRG

cyberzen wrote:
Hi,
I have a problem that I tried to solve but with no result up to now
I set up a new PC in my home, windows 10 pro, I installed the last current seamonkey on it 2.49.4 as I have already a laptop with windows 7 on it, same seamonkey release, but fully configured with email accounts, news, passwords etc
I copied this profile from old W7 to new W10 PC,
changed of profile with profile manager,
all is ok but only one thing : the size of the window is bigger : icons, fonts of menus etc
when I switch back to the default profile, the size is normal

both PC have the same screen resolution 1920x1080
(the laptop w7 is 14 inches, the desktop w10 screen is 24 inches)

I tried to do something with userChrome.css , it seems to do no change.
I tried to restart without modules, no change

I which if I knew what I could do now