Ant wrote:
On 11/17/2018 8:47 AM, Ray_Net wrote:
In the Google screen the textbox for resaerch - suddently works anormaly.

The text I type, il located in the upper half of the textbox, and my typing is limited in length ...

this is a sample chen I typed: CECI EST UN TEST EN ESSAI

All the text is present but not visible entirely.

You may see this by looking at
https://www.cjoint.com/c/HKrqGKzHrsO<https://www.cjoint.com/c/HKrqGKzHrsO>

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0 SeaMonkey/2.49.1

Windows 10

Perhaps caused by ths installation of this update

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4023057/update-to-windows-10-versions-1507-1511-1607-1703-1709-and-1803-for-up
Done yesterday.

This is an old known issue with old SeaMonkey (SM) web browser. Google needs to fix it on their end, but it doesn't look like they will. As a workaround, you can disable SM's user agent string option not to advertise Firefox compability as shown in my uploaded https://image.ibb.co/emUTn0/Disable-UAstring-Advertise-Firefox-Compatbility.gif screen capture/shot.

Please do let Google about this issue through/via its https://www.google.com/tools/feedback/mobile_feedback_no_login?hl=en&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F%3Fgws_rd%3Dssl&redirect=true&enableAnonymousFeedback=true&pi=196&bt=websearch form so they know there are many old SeaMonkey users. Maybe they can be pressured by us old SM users to make them fix it.

Firefox compatibility fix worked perfectly. Thanks so much