Today, I updated the UA strings for PrefBar as installed on my PC.  I
then updated my Web page "Browser Sniffing: Detecting It, Dealing With
It, and Defeating It" at
<http://www.rossde.com/internet/sniffing.shtml>.  That Web page now
contains a link to a copy of my PrefBar inputs along with instructions
on how to import that file.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

Once again, there has been a mass shooting.  This time,
it was in Thousand Oaks, California.  And once again, just
as he did after the recent mass shooting in Pittsburgh,
President Trump sent his thoughts and prayers to the
families of the victims.  Thoughts and prayers will not
stop the carnage.  Action is needed on gun control, and
more guns -- as Trump proposed for Pittsburgh and Parkland
in Florida --  is not the answer.