On 11/23/2018 9:32 AM, EE wrote:
Ant wrote:
On 11/22/2018 9:09 AM, EE wrote:
Ant wrote:
On 11/20/2018 8:40 AM, EE wrote:
Ant wrote:
On 11/19/2018 9:12 AM, EE wrote:
David E. Ross wrote:
The requested file is attached as UA_spoof.btn.

Except for Edge and IE, those user-agents are a bit out of date.

Is there a list of updated UAs somewhere since web browsers are always changing with updates?

https://techblog.willshouse.com/2012/01/03/most-common-user-agents/

This one is pretty good.  It is more up to date than any other list I have found.

16-bit OSes? I used to use http://www.useragentstring.com, but it seems to be gone. :(

That is a mistake.  They mean 64-bit, not 16-bit.

Oh hey, http://www.useragentstring.com is back online. It even has the newer web browser. :)

It does not load for me.  I tried with 3 different browsers.

Hmm. It still connects for me. Even its pings:
$ ping useragentstring.com
PING useragentstring.com (91.250.101.245) 56(84) bytes of data.
64 bytes from www.useragentstring.com (91.250.101.245): icmp_seq=1 ttl=50 time=165 ms
"If ants are such busy workers, how come they find time to go to all the picnics?" --Marie Dressler Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.
   /\___/\            If crediting, then use Ant nickname and URL/link.
  / /\ /\ \            Axe ANT from its address if e-mailing privately.
 | |o   o| |         http://antfarm.ma.cx / http://antfarm.home.dhs.org
    \ _ /
     ( )