Hi all,

I'm using SM 2.49.4 (build 20180711181801) on Mac Mojave and I have a weird bug with an IMAP folder. In the Finder that folder was about 600 MB but I know it can't be so big, while in SeaMonkey the size is 192 MB (which should be correct). So I did a "repair folder" and the size in the Finder grew up to 805 MB! WTH? It's still 192 in SeaMonkey.

So I'm thinking of deleting the folder and download it again from the server, but I really would like to know why it's so big in the Finder.

I don't see that behaviour with other folders on the same account, nor many others I have on the same server.

Thanks a lot for your advices!