Gabriel wrote on 22/11/2018 13:45:
Hi all,

I'm using SM 2.49.4 (build 20180711181801) on Mac Mojave and I have a weird bug with an IMAP folder. In the Finder that folder was about 600 MB but I know it can't be so big, while in SeaMonkey the size is 192 MB (which should be correct). So I did a "repair folder" and the size in the Finder grew up to 805 MB! WTH? It's still 192 in SeaMonkey.

[...]

After synchronizing the whole IMAP account (Going Offline -> download) the big folder now is 200 MB instead of 805! Which seems correct, but I'm still wondering what caused that size issue.