Is there any way to export from the Data manager to some other format (Text file, CSV file etc) ? Specifically I want to export all my password - site, user name, password (un-encrypted. I realize I can view one at a time in the Data manager but I want to export all of them.

This is to make a back up list, not to transfer to a different browser/computer. Using a cloud sync service is not an acceptable option for security reasons.

Google leads me to a possible extension called
password_exporter-1.2.1-mod.xpi
https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-US/seamonkey/addon/password-exporter/reviews/
But I am unable to find a location to actually download it from.