On 4/26/19 12:10 PM, Ray_Net wrote:
WaltS48 wrote on 26-04-19 16:05:
On 4/26/19 9:15 AM, Daniel wrote:
Ray_Net wrote on 26/04/2019 5:08 PM:

Normally I compose mail in HTML format.

All goes well except that the HTML signature:

beginning with:

  is modified this way:

HOW to avoid this modification ?

Hmm!! I just checked and I, apparently, don't have the word 'body' anywhere in my about:config file, so no pref for 'body text'!!

Is this because I don't compose in HTML??

I don't think you would find it in about:config even if you did compose in HTML.

It is probably provided by the Composition component of the MailNews Core product. I could be wrong.

<https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/describecomponents.cgi?product=MailNews%20Core>

You are probably true ...but it's a pity that SM modify the text-color (changing to GREY) of the html-signature where the color is BLACK.

I think that i found the solution - using about:config I do a search for 000099 and I found the "msgcompose.text_color" variable with "user set" string at "#000099"

You do know the lighter font is used to indicate to the recipient that it is a signature and not part of the message.

--
OS: Linux Mint 19.1 - Cinnamon Desktop