Ant wrote:
On 5/4/2019 10:17 AM, EE wrote:
Don Spam's Reckless Son wrote:
Here is something I saw reported a few minutes ago: https://techcrunch.com/2019/05/03/a-glitch-is-breaking-all-firefox-extensions/ (it wanted me to confirm cookies so I opened it in Private Mode).
Speaking strictly for myself, I have two extensions installed under Seamonkey:
- Privacy Badger (already broken, an update is available but won't install)
- Lightning (appears to be working normally)

My Firefox has "OpenH264 Video Codec provided by Cisco" as a Plugin but no Extensions so I can't comment on the veracity of that report.

All of my SeaMonkey add-ons are still working.  I have not seen updates for most of them since 2016.  I have to install manually the ones for which I have seen updates.

Ditto.
+1

--
Gerard-Jan Vinkesteijn-Rudersdorff

Karl's version of Parkinson's Law:  Work expands to exceed the time alloted it.

Fedora20
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0 SeaMonkey/2.49.4
Build identifier: 20180711183816