On 7/22/2019 11:00 AM, Frank-Rainer Grahl wrote:
I tested 2.49.5 on Windows 10 x64 1809.

I regularly test 2.53 and 2.57 on Windows Server 2016 (based on 10 14393) and 10 1903 (latest and greatest).

Personally I moved to 8.1. Support till 2023 and not such a sh*thole like 10. With open-shell quite usable. Never thought I would say something good about 8.x but ever changing 10 is a telemetry riddled privacy risk and beta quality software,

If problems come up they will only be fixed for 2.53 and up.

There was a problem with regular expressions with 10 and 2.49.4. Some websites didn't work. I think MS fixed it. If not 2.49.5 takes care of it.

Back up your full profile on an external drive.

FRG