Thomas Pamin wrote:
Richard Owlett wrote:
On 09/15/2019 05:36 AM, Thomas Pamin wrote:
There is a weather site that doesn't work in SM (actually none of the Accuweather radar sites work in SM). It does work in IE, so I'm trying to create a bookmark for SM that will open in IE. Maybe it's not possible, but any suggestions?

https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/national/weather-radar

How does it "not work" in SeaMonkey?
The above link worked for me using:
SeaMonkey 2.49.4
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0 SeaMonkey/2.49.4
Build identifier: 20180711182954

I've never been to that site before. I like https://radar.weather.gov/ .

All I get is a small box with an ad in it.

WFM, other than the fact that it takes forever to load and complains that I'm using an ad blocker. But after I dismissed the nag it worked fine.

Paul B. Gallagher