On 9/30/2019 9:06 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
On 9/30/19 8:46 PM, Hawker wrote:
A few months ago I discovered that GoFundMe does not display properly.
The text is bunched up in the cover photo. I tried various other UA strings and all the usual stuff that fixes this for me with no luck. It displays properly in FireFox.

Are others seeing this? Any fix or justĀ  add this to the, sigh, increasing list of websites that don't fully work with Seamonkey?

Doesn't work with SeaMonkey in safe mode? Doesn't work with a test profile?

Not sure how to do "safe mode" but I made a new profile and same problem
Here is a random example. Is the text below the picture or in side it?

https://www.gofundme.com/f/deputy-sandeep-singh-dhaliwal-scholarship-fund