Rainer Bielefeld:
>On 06.10.2019 01:13, Hartmut Figge wrote:

>> http://www.triffids.de/pub/mnenhy/
>
>can you tell what adaptions have been done in that version compared to version
>Mnenhy 0.8.6.1-signed.1-let-fixed.1-signed from Classic Add-ons Archive?

Important changes are mentioned in the files 'notiz' in the different
subfolders. They relate to changes regarding the previous version.

It may be necessary to set certain prefs for a successful installation.
Since I had no problems to test that in a fresh profile in SM-2.53.1
those prefs seem to have the required default values there.

Don't know about SM-2.49.x, but AFAIR someone has mentioned to still use
the .h2. The .h4 should be downward compatible to the .h2. Should. ;)

Remember, the modifications are intended for private use only.

They don't suffice for the current TB and may not suffice for the
upcoming SM-2.57. In the latter case it is possible that there will be a
.h5. The 'notiz' then will probably only contain 'many changes'. :)

Hartmut