I can understand that, but it won't let me enter a new password. I even went to the Password Manager and searched for mailbox://pop.att.net and no such password exists. The OLD setting of mailbox://pop.yahoo.att.com existed and I deleted that. I do have a login using my att email ncmar...@att.net but its at att.com instead of net. And OBVIOUSLY it has a different password than my Secure Mail Key.

So I guess the real question is how do I force Seamonkey to let me enter a New Password for this account. I have already deleted the account and entered it from scratch. Any tricks that I missed???

Neil

Frank-Rainer Grahl wrote:

Neil Marcus wrote:
Thanks Paul, I'm now 2.49.5 but the Authentication Methods still don't show 0Auth as an option for Incoming Mail. Its still only available on Outgoing Mail. So how do I put in my "Secure Mail Key"?

Neil

You don't use oauth. Your secure mail key is your password.

FRG