So have I. The problem is, that they are moving their file server away from YAHOO. If you don't change it before they move their servers, 1 day you will just not get your mail.

Neil

Paul in Houston, TX wrote:
Neil Marcus wrote:
AT&T is changing from non-secure to secure login. They prefer 0Auth but
Seamonkey only has that for outgoing not incoming. I need to give them a
Secure Key, but simply changing my settings from "NORMAL Password" to
"Encrypted Password" does not bring up a new dialogue box to enter the
encrypted "Secure Mail Key" or change my password even. Any help will be
appreciated

Neil Marcus

This is intersting...
I've been using att.net mail (Yahoo) for years and have not
changed any settings.  I did get an email notification
from ATT about secure and called ATT support.  They did not have
a clue about settings and I finally gave up after speaking with
support levels 1, 2, and 3.
My email continues to work just fine.
pop.att.yahoo.com, port 995.
m...@att.net.
SSL/TLS; normal p/w.
outgoing - smtp.att.yahoo.com (Default);
port 465, normal p/w, SSL/TLS.